The Milestone Mastercard credit card is issued by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc., and is sought by lots of people out there. The www.mymilestonecard.com portal is where you can apply for a new credit card, or access your existing credit card account.
In this section, we will take you through the steps that you need to follow to apply for the Milestone Mastercard credit card. We will also show you how to log in to MyMilestoneCard.com to access your existing credit card information.
How to Apply for Milestone Mastercard Credit Card ?
Any interested individual can apply for the Milestone Mastercard credit card by accessing the www.mymilestonecard.com portal.
The issuers of the Milestone credit card have made the application process online, which makes it very easy for interested people to apply for the credit card. It also makes the process of reviewing credit card applications much easier and hassle-free as well.
So, to apply for a Milestone Mastercard credit card, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Visit the official Milestone Mastercard credit card application page by clicking here.
- Enter the details that are asked on the web page. The information you need to enter includes your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Once you enter the details as mentioned in step 2 above, click on the button that says “Pre-Qualify Now”.
In case you are eligible for a Milestone Mastercard credit card, then you will be taken to the further stages where you may have to show proof of employment/business, income proof, etc.
Once the data verification is completed, you will get additional information on your credit card approval stage and details on when you’ll receive the credit card.
How to Register for MyMilestonecard.com ?
Once you receive the Milestone Mastercard credit card, you can then create an online account on the www.mymilestonecard.com website to access your credit card information, view credit card statements, pay credit card bills, etc.
However, to gain access to the MyMilestoneCard portal, you need to register for an account first. Below are the steps to follow to register for a MyMilestoneCard account.
- Visit the official MyMilestoneCard portal by clicking here.
- Click on the “Register Your Account” option below the “Log In” button.
- In the next screen that appears, enter your Milestone Mastercard credit card number, your date of birth, and your social security number.
- Click on the “Continue to Next Step” button.
- Follow any further on-screen instructions that appear.
And that’s it. Once you set a username and password by following the above steps, you will then be able to log in to the MyMilestoneCard.com portal by following the login steps in the next section.
How to Login to MyMilestoneCard.com?
Below are the steps you need to follow to log in to the MyMilestoneCard.com portal.
- Visit www.mymilestonecard.com on your preferred web browser.
- When the web page loads up, you will see the text fields to enter the username and password. Enter the username and password associated with your Milestone Mastercard credit card account.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- If the credentials you entered are correct, you will now be given access to your Milestone Mastercard credit card account. In case further verification is required, then you will be taken through those as well.